Realize

I think it was selfish and quite frankly, nonsensical of me to be so dedicated and want to be dedicatedto tumblr and the tumblr world for so long.
I mean like when I am older and have kids, do I REALLY wanna tell them that i spent the BEST years of my life wishing I was somewhere else? Somewhere that didn't exist? Wishing I was part of something that only existed in the gateway between my brain and the interwebz?
How dumb, how reckless.
How ungrateful, reckless.
I'd rather have been smelling flowers; intoxicationg my mind with loves, thoughts, and imagined things by me and those around me that I could touch, feel, and share. All true, original, genuine.

I should have known better; one of the first posts I ever saw was one saying originality is dead. Life in that world was doomed from the start.

Comments