Dear God

You are so much more beautiful than
I ever gave you credit for
You are more loving than
I could ever imagine
Seriously,
It overwhelms my soul
filling me with gratitude
how could I ever hesitate about
the importance of showing you to your people
spreading you gospel
is spreading love, the most uncanny, incomprehensible kind.
I see you work in my life
I stand amazed, awestruck, humbled
How could I not see this before
You are a God of gods, a lord of lords,
A lord of love.
Help me see, help me remember, realize,
that you are the GREAT I AM.
You don't need my affirmation to be the great being that you are,
nor do you need my good works to work good in my own life
Your light shines, PIERCES through darkness,
through aches and pains, your goodness, BEAUTY shines
through.
I don't know the words to explain, I want to exclaim, but I am found speechless, unable to do WHO THAT YOU ARE justice.
God,
Almighty.
Alpha AND Omega
Yahweh
holy? HOLY.
is this what it means to be Holy.
and yet you call ME to be holy, too?
Lord, WOW. How you provide! How you purify!
By the blood of your soon, I AM NEW. such that
I. May. Be. HOLY. Sacred, unto you.
Lord,
My father, healer, protector, giver of life.
Be Glorified.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to dedicate this to my mother, whose birthday was today! She turned ## haha and is the most amazing woman on the planet. Without her, I wouldn't be here today, and without her being there my ENTIRE life, I would not have gotten to know the most amazing father ever, GOD. I love you mom, for loving me and caring for me enough to dedicate my life to the Lord as a little girl, for baptizing me, and for growing me in the way of the Lord, that I too may be part of his kingdom, and may know the greatest Joy on the face of the earth. Thank you mom for the trials and challenges you put me through, and for making it clear that through all of it, you still loved me, so that I may still be able to know what real love is, and how much stronger, and powerful God's love is!!
I love you mom, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Sincerely,
-Gaelle

Comments