the ground you took away from me

I miss feeling important to someone
No one is there to wake me up
I struggle finding my own reasons to
This bed is soft and warm
it takes nothing from me, demands nothing
I'm free to vanish beneath white covers 
blinds drawn, the idea of a sun soothes
I have no one to do with, 
I can't sustain myself
maybe weighing less could help me bear
I have no idea how to get there
I wish their smiles would be enough
that their words left a mark
but alone, everything disappears
impact fades, motivation withers 
blankness is better, no surprises,
I control everything and also nothing.
...
If only this complacency wasn't so out of place
Timing is everything and I've failed.
On the road to successes, you took the ground away
What, I should float? I, like you, am not supernatural
Just give me back what you took from me
those days, hours and minutes that meant nothing to you anyway
give me back the girl you took away in exchange for a friend
She would have no problem getting through 
these weeks of priceless undergraduate research. 
This is definitely where I fought to get
but I can't just move on. 

None of it was alone. Why now? 

~And for goodness sakes you're not dead, what king of sick game is this to do to someone

Comments